About Bernazzani Law
Caring & Capable Attorneys in Nashua
At Bernazzani Law, we focus on helping individuals and businesses in our communities address and overcome a wide variety of legal issues. With decades of combined experience, our attorneys believe in partnering with clients to discover solutions that meet both their short- and long-term needs and goals.
The following are just some of the advantages of working with our firm:
- Empathy. We listen to our clients, and we relate to their problems — always providing clients, and their concerns, the time and attention they need. We believe that understanding our clients is vital to helping them resolve those problems.
- Flexibility. Our training and experience as mediators, negotiators, and litigators give us a full suite of options to bring to your legal problem. Whether a court fight or a mutually agreeable solution is in your best interest, we are flexible enough to serve you. We make ourselves available by email, phone, and through our helpful and competent staff.
- Advocacy. This is another way of saying "we've got your back." Retain our firm, and we will advocate for you in the strongest possible manner. We are dedicated to helping you and your family.
- Reasonability. Some attorneys portray themselves as bulldogs. However, being overly aggressive is not always effective. When a fight is necessary, we fight. But when it is clear that a negotiated or mediated solution can yield better results — and the client wants this — we do not hesitate to follow the more fruitful path.
It's Your Case. Make Us Your Lawyers.
Bernazzani Law is committed to keeping our clients involved and in charge of making the large and small decisions in their own cases, and we consult with them frequently, usually through email, to help them maintain control of their matter. We also speak Spanish, Portuguese, and German.
For more information about our lawyers in Nashua, please read the biographical links below:
- Xiorli C. Bernazzani, owner
- Eric S. Bernazzani, owner
- Lyndsay N. Robinson, associate attorney
- Deborah Rankin, paralegal
- Elizabeth M. Spain, paralegal