Nashua Family Law Attorney
Providing Caring & Capable Representation for 25+ Years
Family law matters, including divorce and child custody disputes, are disruptive and stressful. The decisions you make during these difficult events can have a lasting effect on your life and your children's lives for years to come.
At Bernazzani Law, ensuring that you have the information and strong legal representation you need to make sound decisions that work for you and your family is our top priority.
Our Attorneys Help Families With Matters Related to the Following, and More:
- Divorce. Whether you are newly married, in the military, or on a second marriage later in life, we can help you through the divorce process while minimizing stress. We can also negotiate prenuptial and postnuptial agreements to provide financial clarity before a divorce occurs.
- Child custody and child support. We can help you protect your child's best interests when it comes to protecting parental rights, parent-child relationships, and ensuring your child's needs are met.
- Modifying a divorce or court order. When circumstances change, such as a parental relocation, we can help you modify a child custody arrangement or child or spousal support order.
- Domestic violence. Do not suffer in silence. We can take immediate action to keep you safe, including pursuing a restraining order.
- Protecting your assets. Whether you have been married for 5 or 25 years, we can help you through the property division process, including creating a strategy for valuing and protecting marital assets.
- Finding alternatives to litigation. Our attorneys are trained in both collaborative law and mediation. We can help you and your spouse get through a divorce that saves time and money while still addressing all of the important details.
- Annulment. Find out if your marriage qualifies for annulment in New Hampshire.
Call (603) 261-2214 for a Free Consultation with a Family Lawyer
Our family law attorneys in Nashua are committed to keeping our clients involved and in charge of making the large and small decisions in their own cases which will affect their futures. We keep you informed at all times, along with always keeping your best interests as our top priority.
For More Information About Our Family Law Attorneys in Nashua, Call Us Today at (603) 261-2214 or Contact Us Online. Reach Out to Us as Soon as Possible and Schedule a Free Consultation.
Some attorneys portray themselves as bulldogs. However, being overly aggressive is not always effective. When a fight is necessary, we fight. But when it is clear that a negotiated or mediated solution can yield better results — and the client wants this — we do not hesitate to follow the more fruitful path.
This is another way of saying "we've got your back." Retain our firm, and we will advocate for you in the strongest possible manner. We are dedicated to helping you and your family.
Our training and experience as mediators, negotiators and litigators give us a full suite of options to bring to your legal problem. Whether a court fight or a mutually agreeable solution is in your best interest, we are flexible enough to serve you. We make ourselves available by email, phone and through our helpful and competent staff.
We listen to our clients, and we relate to their problems — always providing clients, and their concerns, the time and attention required. We believe that understanding our clients is vital to helping them resolve those problems.