Fathers Rights Lawyers in Nashua
Representing Fathers in Nashua and Throughout New Hampshire
Your rights as a father deserve legal recognition and protection. Cases involving child custody and support, inheritance, and parental visitation depend on the nature and extent of a person’s parental rights as a father. If you are a father involved in a crucial legal dispute regarding the above issues, you should consult an experienced fathers rights attorney in Nashua for sound legal counsel. At Bernazzani Law, our professional team of dedicated attorneys is here to advocate fiercely for your rights and represent your legal interests.
To learn more about how our attorneys at Bernazzani Law can help with your case, call us at (603) 261-2214 today.
Experience in Fathers Rights Issues
New Hampshire laws were enacted with the understanding that a father’s relationship with his child is an important one that involves certain legal rights and responsibilities.
We can confidently advise and advocate for your legal interests regarding the following matters:
- Birth certificates: The rights of a father can be established by inclusion on a child’s birth certificate when they were born. We can help you navigate the rules regarding the inclusion of your name on a birth certificate.
- Paternity proceedings: Proceedings regarding the identity of a child’s father and the extent of their parental rights can be time consuming and resource-intensive. We can represent you in these proceedings to help make sure your rights are respected.
- Legitimation: Legitimation proceedings involve a father voluntarily assuming child support obligations. We can guide you through legitimation proceedings to help make sure your obligations are properly established.
- Blood tests: New Hampshire law recognizes that parental rights may be established through genetic evidence. There are complex laws regarding the use of such evidence. Our team can help you understand your rights and interest concerning blood testing.
- Non-Blood test evidence: Paternity issues may be resolved through methods other than blood testing. We can help you find and develop an evidentiary basis for your rights in paternity proceedings using medical, scientific, and testimonial evidence.
Quality Legal Counsel at Bernazzani Law
Cases regarding the legal privileges and responsibilities that come with being a father can be challenging to handle. As a result, it is in your best interest to retain a professional fathers rights lawyer in Nashua to assist you with your case. At Bernazzani Law, our legal team has decades of valuable experience litigating various family law issues, including fathers rights cases.
To arrange an appointment with one of our attorneys, call Bernazzani Law at (603) 261-2214 or contact us online today.
What Makes Us Different?
Some attorneys portray themselves as bulldogs. However, being overly aggressive is not always effective. When a fight is necessary, we fight. But when it is clear that a negotiated or mediated solution can yield better results — and the client wants this — we do not hesitate to follow the more fruitful path.
This is another way of saying "we've got your back." Retain our firm, and we will advocate for you in the strongest possible manner. We are dedicated to helping you and your family.
Our training and experience as mediators, negotiators and litigators give us a full suite of options to bring to your legal problem. Whether a court fight or a mutually agreeable solution is in your best interest, we are flexible enough to serve you. We make ourselves available by email, phone and through our helpful and competent staff.
We listen to our clients, and we relate to their problems — always providing clients, and their concerns, the time and attention required. We believe that understanding our clients is vital to helping them resolve those problems.