Nashua Parental Rights Attorneys
Advocating for Your Rights as Parents
The legal issues surrounding the parent-child relationship can range from straightforward to remarkably complex. Parents who are concerned with establishing and maintaining a good relationship with their child must deal with child custody and visitation issues. Individuals who’ve been confronted with certain obligations regarding a child’s care and upbringing must deal with legal matters involving paternity and parentage.
If you are involved in a legal action affecting your parental rights, you should contact a dedicated Nashua parental rights lawyer from Bernazzani Law. Our legal team provides compassionate legal advice and advocacy for residents and families in Nashua to help protect their legal interests.
To schedule an appointment about the merits of your parental rights case, call us at (603) 261-2214 today.
Comprehensive Legal Services for Parents
New Hampshire law recognizes certain legal protections, rights, and duties stemming from the child-parent relationship. The law regarding parental rights has the potential to affect various family law proceedings in New Hampshire. At Bernazzani Law, our Nashua parental rights attorneys are dedicated to helping you find an effective and reliable resolution to your family law dispute.
We have experience with the following parental rights matters:
- Child Custody Arrangements: We can represent your legal interests regarding the physical and legal custody of a minor child.
- Visitation Schedules: We can help you prepare and develop a suitable visitation schedule that considers the specific circumstances of your case.
- Interference with Custody and Visitation Arrangements: When the other parent or a third-party takes steps to interfere with an established custody arrangement or visitation schedule, we can advocate for your legal rights and interests.
- Relocation: We can help you resolve complex issues that arise when one parent decides to relocate with a minor child, including the modification of custody and visitation orders.
- Visitation Modifications: When the circumstances in which a court issued its custody and visitation orders substantially change, we can help you with proceedings involving the modification of your rights and responsibilities under such orders.
Get Advice from an Experienced Nashua Parental Rights Attorney Today
To properly preserve and protect your parental rights under New Hampshire law, you should consult a dedicated Nashua parental rights lawyer about the nature and extent of your legal rights and interests today. At Bernazzani Law, you can benefit from the compassionate and capable legal services of our legal team when it comes to matters affecting your parental rights.Call our office today at (603) 261-2214 or visit us online to schedule a free case evaluation about your case today.
Some attorneys portray themselves as bulldogs. However, being overly aggressive is not always effective. When a fight is necessary, we fight. But when it is clear that a negotiated or mediated solution can yield better results — and the client wants this — we do not hesitate to follow the more fruitful path.
This is another way of saying "we've got your back." Retain our firm, and we will advocate for you in the strongest possible manner. We are dedicated to helping you and your family.
Our training and experience as mediators, negotiators and litigators give us a full suite of options to bring to your legal problem. Whether a court fight or a mutually agreeable solution is in your best interest, we are flexible enough to serve you. We make ourselves available by email, phone and through our helpful and competent staff.
We listen to our clients, and we relate to their problems — always providing clients, and their concerns, the time and attention required. We believe that understanding our clients is vital to helping them resolve those problems.