Attorney Lyndsay Robinson is an associate attorney at Bernazzani Law. Her practice consists of general civil litigation with a focus on family law, estate planning, probate administration, business law, immigration, and other similar fields. Lyndsay is committed to serving families in New Hampshire with compassion.
Lyndsay graduated from Saint Anselm College with a Bachelor of Arts in politics and a minor in Russian area studies. Upon graduation, Lyndsay attended the University of New Hampshire School of Law. She had the privilege of participating in a rigorous course load and graduating from the University of New Hampshire as a Daniel Webster Scholar. In addition to participating in the honors program, Lyndsay served as a Warren B. Rudman Summer Fellow and an American Bar Association Janet B. Steiger Fellow.
While in law school, Lyndsay had the honor of clerking at the 9th Circuit Manchester Family Division, served as a legal consultant for the State of New Hampshire Court Improvement Project, interned for the State of New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office, served as a Rule 36 Student Attorney for the Concord City Prosecutor’s Office, , and worked as a law clerk for Tober Law Offices, PA. Prior to joining Bernazzani Law, Lyndsay practiced law on the seacoast representing families in complex, high net worth divorce and parenting matters.
Lyndsay is an active member of the Bar and dedicated to serving her community. Lyndsay is actively involved with the New Hampshire Pro Bono DOVE Program actively representing victims of domestic violence and stalking. In Lyndsay’s spare time, Lyndsay enjoys traveling, reading, New England sports, and spending time with her family.
Areas of Practice
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire, J.D.
- Saint Anselm College, Manchester, New Hampshire, B.A. cum laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Chair, New Hampshire Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association Gender Equality Committee
- Member at Large, New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association Board of Directors
- Member, Saint Anselm College Alumni Council
- Member, Webster-Batchelder Inns of Court
- Secretary/Treasurer, BNI Power Partners
- New Hampshire Bar Association's Pro Bono Program Rising Star, 2020
- Daniel Webster Scholar
- Recipient of the Winnie McLaughlin Scholarship from the NH Women’s Bar Association
- Recipient of the Doris Rapee Memorial Scholarship
- Recipient of the Warren B. Rudman Fellowship
- Recipient of the Wayne Hersher Graduation Award
- Legal Fellow, American Bar Association Janet B. Steiger Fellowship
- Legal Fellow, Albert Schweitzer Fellowship